Saturday, September 13, 2008

I've hatched a new project. The plan is this: On the first day of every month we'll take a picture of the kids and soon after we'll upload it to snapfish and post it here. Simple, I know but we have a rather dismal track record when it comes to taking pictures and posting them. Maybe having a plan will help. Maybe it won't. But it's worth a shot.

So, without further ado, here are our pics from our Sept. 1 visit to the basketball court down the street. Fun was had by all.


Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger The Nightingales said...

I love the new plan. I can't believe how grown up Jack and Abby are now. We need to catch up soon.
We miss you.
Stacey

6:06 PM  
Blogger Amy Bennett said...

Stace!

I've lost the link to your blog. What's up with the nightingales?

5:48 PM  
Blogger Joe Doherty said...

holy cow....how did Jack and Abby get to be so big? I always think of them as being so wee. (This is Kathy, just so u don't think Joe has gone all weird with the "wee" et al)

such good looking kids too!

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home