Monday, October 30, 2006

Happy Day before Halloween (and my number 1!) . JUst so you know I'm going to do a special Birthday day post this week, tomorrow evening probably.

We had 2 surprise visitors this week, Grandpa Bruce was in town, tood me a while but I remembered him eventually and stopped the wailing. And also Uncle Micah spent the night, but I forgot to get a photo of us together. Now that we have a door on the my bedroom I can have guests and give them a little privacy. Of course, as Grammie W. is learning, I still roll in there first thing in the morning, make sure everything is ok.



Its a busy week with Birthday and Halloween and Dad starting a new job today, but I had time to try out this halloween costume option. "Jack in the Box" of course.


Until tomorrow's post, have fun!
Jack

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home